Book now for Katie’s Calm Class
A four week course
Monday, November 5 – Monday, November 26, 2018
Collaroy Plateau Community Centre
11am – 12.15pm
Feel nervous, anxious or stressed? Need a little calm in your life?
Then this course is for you!
- Katie’s Calm Course draws upon yoga, breathing techniques, acupressure points, massage, mantras and meditations.
- The essential oils are aromatic, unique special blends devised to enhance the different experience each session. These can be used at home too, to help you with your guided meditations.
- Each week leads to the next, with the goal of ultimately creating the foundations for calm: Centered, Acceptance, Letting go and Mindful.
- This course will suit people suffering anxiety, poor or disturbed sleep, feelings of frustration, exhaustion and depletion. It is also good for strategies to cope with stress and in times of increased tension and pressure. Ideal for everyone.
Classes are run by Katie Brown – a senior yoga and meditation teacher, lecturer, massage therapist, author and mother-of-three. Katie says: “I’ve experienced anxiety and depression in the past – which is why I practised and then studied massage and yoga. I’ve continued to research this area, with the intention of being able to create calm and deal with stress naturally on a daily basis.”
Each participant will receive a calm kit including: a manual and four sample essential oils. Plus you’ll receive recorded guided meditations each week!
Yoga on the Plateau
Classes on Sept 18 and September 25
- no booking required, drop in welcome 🙂
A yoga class with a blend of movements, releases, meditation, posture and breathing – all wrapped up with a long, soothing relaxation to help you create space in your mind and body – and time to yourself.
This will help boost your immune system, release stress and boost wellbeing and vitality. Suitable for all levels.
Where: Collaroy Plateau Community Centre Blandford Street (enter via Telopea Street)
When: Tuesdays, 7.30pm – 8.45pm
Cost: Special price of $120 for an eight-class pass (valid six months from date of purchase)
Casual prices: $18 per class
Wear: loose comfortable clothing and bring a towel and water.
This class is suitable for ALL levels including post natal mums (from eight weeks post partum)
EVERYONE WELCOME, any questions – email Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy an eight class pass now and save! Health rebates available for term bookings.
2018 – General Yoga will run by the term
Book now for Katie’s six week yoga course
Tuesday, October 23 – Tuesday, November 27
Just $100 for six weeks
(which works out at $16.60 per class or you can use Six clicks on your Yoga Pass).
To find out more please email: email@example.com