This course explores The Elements: Air, Earth, Fire, Ether/Space and Water.
Enjoy a unique and delicious combination of gentle yoga flows, restorative yoga, tranquilising breathing practices and guided relaxation – designed to still your mind, release your body, soothe your soul. Each session is based on one of the five elements and for our first class we’ll journey through all the elements.
Ayurveda is known as the Science of Life and it is believed nature and all living things consist of the five elements.
We are all a unique blend of the five elements – often one or two of these elements are more dominant in our constitution. Discover the elements within you and how to keep them balanced.
Do you feel out of balance?
- When out of balance we can feel as if we don’t have enough time or space in our life, in balance we feel in the flow of our life true to who we are and can communicate clearly.
- When out of balance we can feel burnt out and dehydrated, prone to digestive issues and dryness. In balance our mind is clear and you feel positive, light and move easily.
- When out of balance we feel fiery, quick to react, prone to sweating when in balance we are motivated, illuminated with good levels of energy.
- When out of balance we can feel depressed, fearful and feel heavy, in balance we are resilient and easily adaptable.
- When out of balance we don’t feel supported and can be indecisive and fearful, in balance we are secure, feel safe and strong.